BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

And the hits just keep on coming...

Woke up at 4 AM puking.  Not morning sickness puking, but full on stomach virus puking until there is nothing but bile left.

Puked and had diarrhea all morning until about 11 when I managed to keep some 7Up down.  Since then I've eaten half a banana and some crackers and a popcicle with manageable results.

I feel like I got hit by a fucking truck.


I promise a post with more substance soon.  I'm just not up to much of anything other than vegging out in front of TV and sleeping.

6 comments:

jenn said...

Take care of yourself- don't worry about posts! Being sick is never fun- but being sick & newly pregnant (with a very active toddler no less!) is a special kind of hell! Feel better.

Lisa said...

That's terrible Jessi! I hope Q doesn't get it too... that's all you need!

Feel better soon...

Summer Athena said...

I sure hope you feel better soon, love. This just sucks. A stomach bug on top of pregnancy?

Sending you a hug, a big FUCKING hug!

Birdee said...

Aww! Yuck! I hope you get feeling better soon.
I got the flu with Baby B twice. Once at about 8 weeks, then again at 4 months. It's horrible.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing worse than being sick on top of being pregnant - hope you feel better soon!

Hollie said...

I hope you feel better soon.