BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 14, 2009

Life in a nutshell...

Quinlon is growing... gah it makes me crazy to see just how much he changes day to day. His vocabulary is exploding. It's quite amazing and humbling.

Tattoo is progressing nicely. Two more sessions, max and I will be finished.

Donnie started school today (I should have too, but the damn babysitter conundrum :sigh:)

Quinlon just ripped one and it is so bad I am gagging as I type. The toddler fart-and-run is in full effect 'round these parts.

Music writing is going fantastically. I had forgotten how much this feeling of synthesis is energizing and thrilling. I am so glad I finally beat the worst case of writer's block in existence.


And, I leave you with some recent cuteness:







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of you and Donnie - beautiful. I am sorry that school is going to have to wait, but am glad you have the diversion of music in the meantime.

jenn said...

hahaha- toddler fart & run! so funny!

Awesome pics!

Summer Athena said...

love the photos. btw, when do we get to see some more of the tat?

MrsDrink said...

I miss your face!