BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Holy hormones!

I went shopping for a journal and while I was at Target, remembered that they had some adorable dinosaur bibs and onsies.

They were on clearance, but the bibs and onsies were sold out. They did have a green fleece blanket that says "Sunggle Saurus" on it for only $6. Of course, I had to buy it!

Then I stopped at Barnes & Noble and found the PERFECT journal and barely got to the parking lot before I was bawling.

It hit me that I am finally having the baby that I've longed after for over a year and I couldn't hold back the tears. I am so very excited for this and it just became so real when I bought the first thing EVER for the babysaurus.

LOL, I am tearing up now just writing about it!





There is a picture here:

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/littledinosaur/

password: babysaurus

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That blanket is adorable and you are GORGEOUS! Congrats and a healthy and happy 40 weeks!

Unknown said...

That is so awesome! You are so very lucky ;) Good Luck at your mid-wife appt.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't know if you remember the other Jess who loved dirty martinis from the TTC JSO board, but here I am.

I just randomly lurked on the JSO board today and saw that you have finally gotten your BFP. Congratulations, a million times over. I hope you have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy leading to a beautiful little baby. Pregnancy is amazing, even the really hard parts. I'm starting to feel our little one kick and will find out this Wednesday whether we will have a boy or girl. The time flies!

P.S. They have some really cute dinosaur stuffed animals at Kohl's right now.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute blanket.

I am feeling the same way about hormones right now.. is there a way I can contact you privately?

amandafullerton419@hotmail.com

~pixie0419

Anonymous said...

Jessi,
Congrats on your much deserved BFP!! I think you will be such an amazing mother.
Have a blast on the preggo boards!
Lilah (Poltzie)