BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Someone stop me...

So far today I've purchased Centipede, Wizards of Wor, Dig Dug, Pitfall, and the adapter needed for the Atari that was Donnie's early birthday present.

And I am going to pick up a pineapple plant. Yes, you read that right. A pineapple plant. One of the good things about FL life is the ability to grow yummy tropical fruit.

Donnie is outside fising the car. I'm hiding from the sun because I jogged/walked nearly 2 miles around lunch time today. I'm not sure what kind of idiot goes jogging at 12:00 PM in July in FL... oh yeah, me. I thought I was going to die. I put sunblock on but apparently I missed right at my hairline... I have a red line bordering my hair on my forehead. Nice.

Hopefully, the car will be fixed and Jessi can turn the heat off when she drives.





By the way, yogurt is the best yeast infection cure EVER.

0 comments: