BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 7, 2007

I think we would look great dead....

One of my favorite "modern" bands is coming to St. Pete State Theater next month and I can hardly wait.

He Is Legend = greatest band to exist since the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I hate new music. Can you tell?

99% of the time you'll catch me listening to Led Zepplin and Guns 'N' Roses. The new shit just ain't got no soul....



I'm rambling.



I was waiting in line at the deli counter at the grocery store to get my sandwich meat and pregnant woman after pregnant woman got in line around me. What the hell, man? I think the universe is testing my resolve. I'll pass, I always do. These little tests are just getting old.

No car for us. Don't get me started on that topic, It was a miracle that I managed not to drive my car striaght through the floor to ceiling plate glass windows in the front of the dealership. Liars, all of them.

Not really.

But, god, is it nice to say it.

This week is my last in my current department. Then I move to insurance and I get a $1/hr raise and get to be under the awesome supervisor who doesn't micromanage whatsoever. Fun times.




If I ever owned a racehorse, I would soooo name it Pants, Pants Pants.

0 comments: