BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Can we talk about this not sleeping thing...?

It flat out sucks.


I got to sleep and sleep great from say 9:30PM to 2:30-3:00 AM, then proceed to spend the next 3-5 hours tossing and turning barley dozing and definitely not enjoying a peaceful slumber.

I can't put my finger on what it is making me so uncomfortable, either.




I am beyond frustrated and am considering tranquilizer darts on a large scale.








Maybe I need more pillows... sorry, Donnie, but this is all about ME! ;-)

3 comments:

CanadianMama said...

I hear ya about the sleeping. I'm either up for no reason or up because my back is killing me. Not sure which is better to be honest!

Birdee said...

I slept with 8 pillows durring my pregnancy. It is all about you, I heard people say its Gods way of preparing you to get NO sleep. Hee, It sucks to hear it, but maybe its true. Who knows.

Here's to Happy Slumber
~Here-Here~

Stephanie said...

Yeah, not so sure I remember that going away. Surely some pillows will help!