BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

And the verdict is...

BOY!!


So we have a little Quinlon Jade on the way!!

Looks like almost everyone was dead on with guesses and mother's intuition is right once again!

He's measuring perfect. Everything looks healthy and on track. He is definitely not shy at all, takes after his father in that department.

He spent most of the u/s squirming and making fists at the probe. Apparently, we've got a little kung fu disciple already.

Donnie says he has my mouth and looks more like me. I couldn't really tell either way, but he's jealous so I will go with it. HAH!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I knew it was going to be a boy! I am so excited, Jes - this is perfect! My heart is practically giggling with joy for you!

I have been waiting and waiting for this update!

rocket.queen. said...

I am so flippin happy right now. It is such a great feeling to be able to put a name to the little human squirming away in my tummy.

I've been fighting back happy tears all day, lol!

CanadianMama said...

I am so happy for you! Also a little jealous, I cannot wait until my big US :)

rocket.queen. said...

It goes so much faster than it seems. It feels like it was yesterday that I was hanging on the toilet and miserable all day long.

CanadianMama said...

more pics on your baby site please!!
You are looking great by the way, you were really made for motherhood.

Birdee said...

Awww man! I missed the predictions, but I felt all along it was a boy, Congratulations!! I love Boys!!!!