BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Seriously...

How does one keep an (almost) 11 month old entertained on a 13 hour flight?


And I still can't decide if it is better that it is an overnight flight or worse since we are going to arrive in Beijing only 3 hours LATER than when we left NYC only the next day. So if he sleeps through the flight only to wake up to evening time in China, I have a feeling it's going to be a rough start to adjusting to the time difference. At this point I am leaning towards having an easy flight and just dealing with the sleep changes when we are HOME and comfy in our apartment.


This morning I was awoken by the dragon smacking me in the face with a small plastic bottle. I cracked my eye nearest him only to jump up in horror. That small plastic bottle was a bottle of Astroglide. How in the HELL did he find that???

4 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG, I can't even imagine. I thought a 3 hour flight was bad. I would think it is BETTER that it's an overnight flight--much better. Andrew was so antsy on our 3 hour flight, and that was during the day (both there and back). Let's just say he got extra boobie because that's the only thing that worked.

Anonymous said...

Does the school provide a place for you to live, or did you have to find that on your own? Aren't you the least bit nervous about going to a new place? It just seems so scary to me. I know when I moved to another state last year I was a bit apprehensive, I couldn't imagine going to another country. I wish you guys well!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that's happened to us I'm ashamed to say more than once, I don't know how my daughter keeps finding it.Good luck with your flight

Anonymous said...

And so, is it everything you dreamed of?