BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

le sigh...

I  miss my husband.  His return has been delayed and he has to stay overnight in Beijing.  :(

I'm totally pouting at the universe right now.



Today was rough and not in the toddler won't calm the fuck down sort of way.  I wasn't even home with him for a good portion of the day because I had classes to teach today.

But I'm drained.  Quinlon had a rough night for some reason.  I got headbutted in the mouth and nose separately during the night by the tossing and turning little hellion.  And when he was being restless, it seemed I was up peeing.

And it's COLD.  Walking/waiting for the bus/taxi in this weather wears me out.  I don't know why.

T-minus 40 minutes until bedtime starts.  WOOT!

3 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Sorry about misssing your husband... I am over from Summers blog and look forward to reading more.

Sarah said...

Three days until the 2nd tri! :)

Sorry you've had a tiring day. Hopefully tomorrow is better and time passes quickly until Donnie is home.

Lisa said...

I hope he's home now and the three of you are busy enjoying family time!!