BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My how we have grown...

Quinlon sound asleep in our bed even after we both got up and dressed. He was tired.



My son is obsessed with the vacuum cleaner. I mean, obsessed. With talk to it and climb on it and play with it for 30+ minutes at a time.



And we have enough hair for a modest faux hawk <3



My boys <3



Play time! He likes to pounce like a cat. (These are the pants I made him for Christmas and I am painfully aware that the shirt is a terrible match lol)

6 comments:

JoEllen said...

seriously. that boy could not be any cuter if he tried!

and i'm totally jealous of 1) those pants!!! and 2) that he has hair! *heehee*

Christina said...

He's so cute and I love the pants!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute. Great pic of him and Donnie. I love those pants...looks like you've gotten quite good at the knitting.

Sarah said...

Those pics are so CUTE! He's adorable. :)

bleu said...

Wonderful pics. I think kids look sooo fantastic in mismatched stuff, even better than in matched actually. It is the kid at the market in a nice shirt, strange sweat polka dotted pants and rain boots that gets my smile...every time.

Nicole - Raising Animals said...

OMG! So beautiful Jess! I cannot believe he's so big!